Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Meet the new members of our team!

 We asked them to answer a few questions about themselves, and here's what they had to say...



 Rachel
Q) Do you have a nickname that you like to be called?
A) Some of my friends back home call me Sweet Little Ramona! There is a great story behind why but not sure we have time to go into all of that!!

Q) What alcohol best describes your personality?
A) Can’t say there is an alcohol that describes me but the mixed drink that describes my personality best is:
Fun Loving
1 oz vodka
1 oz Yukon Jack® Canadian whisky
1 oz Southern Comfort® peach liqueur
1 oz orange juice
1 oz cranberry juice
1 oz pineapple juice
*Stir ingredients together in a highball glass filled with ice, and serve.


Q) Do you have any hidden talents?
A) I can play a pretty mean air guitar!   

Q) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
A)  The Galapagos Islands. Check it out for yourself and see why I can’t wait to go… http://www.galapagosislands.com/galapagos-ecuador.html


Q) What do you like most about working at eFlow?
A)  The atmosphere and crew! They are all a lot of fun to work with! I love how Kai & Tyler poke fun at each other all day! Ryan is an awesome boss and I have to say he has quite an amazing singing voice! The location is great as well! Who wouldn’t  like walking out of their office and seeing the ocean!




Danielle  
Q) Do you have a nickname that you like to be called?
A) I got the nickname "Dirwin" my sophomore year of college from my former roommate Kai! I left my email logged in, and she saw that it was Dirwin, so she started calling me that.  It quickly caught on, and now people barely know that my first name is Danielle.

Q) What alcohol best describes your personality?
A) Beer, because I'm laid back, social, and down-to-earth!

Q) Do you have any hidden talents?
A) I can bend my index finger all the way back!

Q) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
A) I would love to go to Italy some day, just to eat all of the food!!

Q) What do you like most about working at eFlow?
A) Well, I get to sit next to the lovely Kai Mercado, so that is a plus! I am also learning a lot of new things that will hopefully prepare me for when I'm done with college!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment